New version 2.1.0

More
6 years 5 months ago #4035 by jmbouille
jmbouille created the topic: New version 2.1.0
Hello,
I have published a new release 2.1.0 of NextGenEditor.
Many new features, especially the media manager where you can drop images to upload, then resize and crop images.
You can also edit the modules in front-end, and use many more possibilities in front-editing.
I hope you will appreciate these new features.

Please report in this forum any issues you can encounter so I can fix them very quicky.

I have made a huge work to include in the solution many advanced features, like animations, permissions, conditional display and various datasources for all widgets.
There features are available in the paid plans, and are not visible in the free version, but they needed very deep changes, especially since the 1.0.2 version.
If all is correct, the version upgrade should be fine. But if you see any issue, please report it in this forum, or by mail to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Hope you will enjoy this work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 5 months ago #4037 by trimazo
trimazo replied the topic: New version 2.1.0
Bonjour,

Depuis la mise à jour en 2.1.0, l'utilisation de l'outil est redevenu à peu près normale.
1) l’apparition de ce message quand j'essaye de dupliquer un article même quand celui-ci ne comporte pas de widget nextgeneditor :
Warning: require_once(NGEPATH_HELPERS/ngedata.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /volume1/web/sitetest/components/com_nge/helpers/ngecontenthelper.php on line 13 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'NGEPATH_HELPERS/ngedata.php' (include_path='.') in /volume1/web/sitetest/components/com_nge/helpers/ngecontenthelper.php on line 13
2) Sur le site de test, j'ai créé quelques widget tout fonctionne mis à part le "dropdown". Je n'ai pas tout testé.
3) Je me suis aperçu que lors de la modification d'un widget, les paramètres du titre (couleur, taille,...) étaient remis par défaut.
J'espère que ces remarques vous seront utiles

Cordialement
DR
3)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.