Progress and marketing..

More
6 years 7 months ago #4017 by ssnobben
ssnobben created the topic: Progress and marketing..
Hello!

Hope you are fine Jean-Marc and NextGenEditor moving forward!

I saw one interesting web builder tool most for campaing but there was some interesting design ideas there in a video I wanted to share.

Maybe something to pick up? I also like the Helix template framework and SP Pagebuilder that would be great combination with NextGenEditor as well. But many build their own editors too now like EasyBlog etc

Weld web builder www.weld.io/

Cheers!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 7 months ago #4018 by jmbouille
jmbouille replied the topic: Progress and marketing..
Hello!
Thank you for the link. I didn't know welb.io.

The project is still going forward. It has many functionnalities now, especially advanced settings like animations.
This summer, we are preparing all communication and marketing. The solution is powerfull, but it is not easy to see at the first glance the results that the user can get. Many people download it, but it does not seem yet to be widely used in production.
So, we are preparing preset themes for our widgets, and modernizing the appearance of the configuration screens.
I have seen many online webbuilders, and professionnal design tools, and I have taken many ideas for us, especially to go faster, and have more settings in the frontpage : inline-editing, but also appearance and animation settings in small contextual toobars, instead of a big configuration screen..
The two builder I find the best conceived are wix.com and divi3 ( www.elegantthemes.com ).
When we will have finished our small toolbars in front, we will have a solution as simple as wix, with far more power, and all inside Joomla!
The big challenge now is to communicate widely with a complete documentation, tutorials, videos and themes, and animate the forum and social networks.

Jean-Marc

More
6 years 7 months ago - 6 years 7 months ago #4019 by ssnobben
ssnobben replied the topic: Progress and marketing..
Hi Jean-Marc that sounds great!

After you have done all this you can start marketing/selling NexGen/(Joomla) as a Wix killer :)

Important is to do the UX, the templates and easy for users to use NextGen and have no javascript issues.

I tested your demo on frontpage there and could not resized back one of your module blocks there for premium versions I tested..So when all this stuff up and working for J 3.8 you are ready for a greater market than Joomla too. Do some Youtube show case videos that shows on your own page how your NextGen works.. Cheers!
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by ssnobben.