NGE Professional Wasn't Sent After Paying

More
5 years 7 months ago #4076 by Kriz
Kriz created the topic: NGE Professional Wasn't Sent After Paying
Hi

I have a little issue. For one project we use Next Gen Editor. During the project we decided to buy a professional version in order to get some features which are not contained in a free version. So we bought the plug-in at the official vendor's site nextgeneditor.com/ . We paid via PayPal. Even though the payment has been done, we still didn't get the Professional version of that plug-in.

We tried to e-mail you and call you but we didn't get any answer (their phone number is never available). What can I do for getting this plug-in? Does anybody has the same experience?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 7 months ago - 5 years 7 months ago #4077 by Kriz
Kriz replied the topic: NGE Professional Wasn't Sent After Paying
Can you please response me? I'm really dissapointed by your level of technical support. I can't reach you by phone, neither by e-mail and at this forum I haven't got any answer as well. I have experience by many SaaS products but you are definitively the one with worst technical support.
Last Edit: 5 years 7 months ago by Kriz.

More
5 years 7 months ago #4078 by jmbouille
jmbouille replied the topic: NGE Professional Wasn't Sent After Paying
Hello Kriz, sorry for the delay.
We assume normal technical support. To be honnest with you. I am alone these days and my computer was totally down for two days.
I will send you in a few minutes a personal mail with the access for the pro version, that you should have received automatically.
I am sorry, but I didn't see any mail for support asking. did you write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.?
As we have hollidays here, there was nobody at the office since 4 days and until today to respond to the the phone calls.

As you can see, there is not a lot of activity on the forum about this project. To restart on new bases, we are working hard since two monthes to lauch a new powerfull project with a different name, and ready to use templates and patterns in the goal to be more efficient for professional usage, and also to be used by less professional users with more presets.
the new project is the same than NextGenEdior, so all developments stay compatible, and your subscriptions are available with this new project.
So I contact you privately, and you will be able to send me all queries for support.
Jean-Marc

More
5 years 7 months ago #4079 by jmbaba
jmbaba replied the topic: NGE Professional Wasn't Sent After Paying
I sent you a private mail with all detailed explanations.

Sorry if you didn't received a mail after paiement. There is normally always an automatic mail.
After paid subscription, you can log on the website. Just go in the "download" page, you can see the latest paid version and download it.

To get support : write to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or use the contact form on the website.

Jean-Marc

More
5 years 7 months ago #4080 by Kriz
Kriz replied the topic: NGE Professional Wasn't Sent After Paying
Thank you for solving our issue.